These shrimp are so yummy put them over pasta and you have a wonderful meal!
- 12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun dried Tomatoes packed in oil
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded basil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and saute shrimp 1 minute per side. Transfer shrimp to a baking dish and bade in middle of oven until just cooked through, about 7 minutes.
While shrimp bakes, add garlic to skillet and cook, stirring over moderate heat 15 seconds, then stir in wine, juice, and tomatoes. Boil, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by two thirds. Swirl in butter and basil over low heat and season with salt and pepper.
Serve shrimp with sauce.