Serves: Makes 8 servings.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops
15 minsPrep time8 minsCook time
- Mix butter and Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
- Alternately thread shrimp and scallops onto skewers. Brush shrimp and scallops with seasoned butter mixture.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque, turning occasionally and brushing with seasoned butter mixture.
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp and scallops. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.