- cups water SAVE $
- teaspoon salt
- package (3 ounces) shrimp and crab boil mixture, (one 3-ounce bag) SAVE $
- pound small red potato
- medium ears sweet corn, cut in half SAVE $
- pound uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp, thawed if frozen SAVE $
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- lemon, cut in to wedges
- Fresh ground pepper, if desired
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Cocktail sauce, if desired
1Mix water, salt and bag of crab boil mixture in 4-quart Dutch oven. Cover and heat to boiling. Add potatoes and corn. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or just until potatoes are tender and corn is bright yellow.
2Remove Dutch oven from heat. Add shrimp; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm.
3Drain potatoes, corn and shrimp; discard crab boil bag. Place corn and potatoes on serving platter; drizzle with melted butter. Arrange shrimp on platter; squeeze juice from lemon wedges over shrimp. Sprinkle with pepper and parsley; serve with cocktail sauce.