The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper.
- cup vegetable oil SAVE $
- large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- large carrots, cut into julienne strips (2 cups) SAVE $
- teaspoon crushed red pepper (flakes), if desired
- cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hot cooked rice, if desired SAVE $
1Heat large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
2Add garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add shrimp; stir-fry 1 minute. Add carrots and red pepper flakes; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm and carrots are crisp-tender. Stir in cilantro.
3Serve over rice.